Friday, June 20, 2008

Two treasures

While Kimmy was busy posting the items on Craigslist today Courtney and I went to the Good Cents store and found 2 baby items -- each costing only 50c. Both have sold on Ebay for a minimum of $20!! I returned for the 2nd opening of the store and came away with only books -- books to keep (Survey of the New Testament) and books to sell (set of 4 Janet Oake books for only $1 -- Canadian series). I also bought a working, rechargeable Norelco shaver for $3. I bought it because my husband lost a piece off of his and it looked identical. I thought I'd fix his shaver but have discovered that the one I bought works just fine!

We've already sold a couple of "buy it now" items on Ebay and now we need to figure out the best way to ship! I opened a USPS assistant program on the computer. I've heard that the USPS will deliver boxes and labels to you if you request them, saving you from actually going to the post office!

No comments: